It's so hard to believe that Clueless came out TWENTY years ago yesterday! We love this movie as much today as we did then. This modern spin on Jane Austen's Emma is as funny today as it was in 1995. Although this may sound strange, as a side note, have you read Austen's books? They are actually very funny themselves, which is why Clueless worked so well, writer/director Amy Heckerling got the tone just right.
Things we have to thank Cher Horowitz for teaching us.
1. It's ok to fail your drivers license test... You're not the only one.
2. Always have something baking when a boy comes over.
3. You can argue your way out of ALMOST any situation or grade.
4. NEVER stumble into bad lighting.
5. Paul Rudd was, is and always will be "Kind of a Baldwin."
Any movie you quote weekly for twenty years is what we consider a classic. So, thank you Amy Heckerling & Alicia Silverstone. Thank you Paul Rudd, Stacy Dash, Brittany Murphy, Donald Faison, Breckin Meyer, Jeremy Sisto and every other cast ad crew member.
Let's all go watch Clueless.