Rebel, rebel you've torn your dress.
We have always been more of the Tom Boy sort of girls... You will never get us to give up our denim for too long, but when the weather turns warmer we love to throw on a good dress.
Nothing can make you feel pulled together faster than the perfect dress, and as an added benefit you get all that wonder breeze action on a hot day.
Here is a quick round-up of a few of our favorite dresses right now, from over a suit at the pool, to the perfect little black dress we've got you covered.
A. Vamos a la playa
1. The perfect men's shirt dress will bring you to the beach or pool feeling completely cool. This one from Trovata Birds of Paradise is timeless.
2. Sexy, gauzy, dreamy and the perfect shade of tomato red. Zara delivers again with this beautiful and light coverup. Perfect for the pool party that runs into moonlight cocktails.
3. This little off the shoulder white number just may turn into our summer uniform.... We really can't think of anywhere you wouldn't wear it.
4. We love 9 Seed so much and this gauzy delicious maxi dress is right up our alley. Nothing clingy about this loose and flowing number means we'll be cozy with the kids by the bay. You can grab this at The O'Dells shop.
5. Faithful the brand dreamed up the perfect summer dress with everything we love. It is simple, feminine, loose and easy.
B. Hot fun in the summertime
1. Oh, Ulla you really are our dream girl. Effortless and classy and unique, although not always an easy combination is just what Ula Johnson delivers with every collection. This LBD the COCO is perfect for a night out or a daytime brunch.
2. Have we told you how much we love the color mustard, saffron, goldenrod, whatever you want to call it this color is super complimentary to both blondes and brunettes so we can all wear it. Faithful the brand Juel dress is on our summer wish list.
3. Sexy slip dresses just seem perfect for the summer, and this beautiful merlot color is gorgeous. MLM label Mali slip dress.
4. Are you obsessed with the sexy, carefree style of French girls? We certainly are and we are in love with the French line Rouje. Their clothing, including this Gabin dress will help sooth your inner francophile.
Throw on one of these beautiful and easy dresses and you are good to go. Nothing feels better.