Protect Your Neck.....
Winter, we love you so very much, we have been waiting for you for what seems like ages and you're finally here! So while we revel in the very few months of "cold" weather we get here in Southern California lets discuss sweaters. Turtlenecks, mock necks, rolled necks, whatever you want to call them we just can't get enough of these high necked cozy knits.
Eternally fashionable a'la our baby Jane in the photo above you can make a giant turtleneck cozy and chic or you can take a note out of our other muse's book.... Because are you really anything if you're not Bridget Bardot in the backseat of a limo making a turtleneck look as sexy as you've ever seen one?
We've done the dirty work for you a nd rounded up our favorite pieces for this winter. Whatever your budget we have got the perfect knit for you.
Chunky sweaters are probably our very favorite sort of sweater, paired with old jeans, a calf length skirt, vegan leather leggings or the perfect cargo pant you can't go wrong.
1. Pink Lady- We are loving this super afordable light pink knit from H&M.
2. Red Hot- Okay, so maybe this perfect knit from Mr. Mittens costs an arm and a leg... But we can all dream.
3. Winter White- Cropped and fuzzy this Free People knit is the perfect number to match with your high waisted jeans.
4. All Is Fair- Maybe the perfect Fair Isle sweater, we can not get enough camel this year.
Sweaters can be super sexy as well, as our girl Bridget proved so we have you covered with these two choices to spice up your winter.
You can knock them out coming or going in these two knits.
1. ALC - open in the front with the perfect V neck, Andrea Lieberman you never go wrong.
2. Rag & Bone- Business in the front, party in the back.. We are in love.
Winter we welcome you with open arms, and not just because it's an excuse to stay in overnight and overeat while watching our favorite Holiday movies... But maybe mostly thats why.
You know where to find us...