She made you, she loves you, she created your world and she drives you crazy. She would give you her heart, life and soul and she drives you bonkers. She is your mama. The one and only. Once upon a time she was your everything, she was your goddess, your angel and your guardian. She loves you more than she loves herself....and she drives you up a wall. She is your mommy. She hasn't slept since you've been born and is a coffee addict now, she would gladly be sick instead of you and she makes you want to scream sometimes. She is your mom....your best friend, your world maker and dream shaper.
If you are lucky enough to have a mom (of any kind) show her your love and appreciation on the one day a year that was created to be all hers. We curated a gift guide from us sleep derived, madly in love, hard working, shower lacking, lunch making, yell inducing, snuggle filled mamas to all of you and yours out there.
- Personalized Stationary- Who doesn't need this lovely personalized stationary from Piccolo Paper Co on Etsy?
- Gold Coffee Press- You made her sleepy...now reward her with gold from Bodem
- Hammock- Let her know you know she needs a nap/break/quiet time with this dreamy hammock from Anthropologie
- DIY flowers (peonies...duh)- Go to a flower mart (way cheaper than anywhere) grab her faves, wrap it up in kraft paper....voila!
- Pretty Robe (yes again)- Seriously you could give us 1000 satin kimono robes and we would still love another. Who needs lingerie or sweats when you have this??
- Apothecary- Everything about this gorgeous product from French Girl Organics is perfection. Love this Mothers Day II set so much
- Succulent Candle/Jar- Hello cute candle in Rosewater that can be used as a jar later! Thank you again, Anthropologie or being our dream store
- Love Ring- We have a dreamy LOVE ring like this and it is by far our favorite gift ever! Here is the one that started all the others by Sydney Even
- ChatBook- This is the cutest easiest gift ever that every mom will cherish! Chatbooks takes all of your Instagram photos (you can delete the ones you dont want her to see) organizes them and turns them into high quality, non cheesy 6x6 books! And for $10!!!
PS All moms love a good DIY...especially one that she can look at daily. We are LOVING this simple and lovely wall hanging from HomeyOhMy! All items can be picked up at your local craft store
And wrap up your gift of choice with this yummy printable tag from our favorite DIYer, Almost Makes Perfect.
What ever you do or give (moms seriously don't need anything but love and thanks) make sure your mama knows she is loved and appreciated!
WE LOVE YOU MAMAS! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! (it should seriously be every day but we will let that slide)