Gifts that give back pt. 2
Nothing feels better than getting the perfect gift...well almost nothing. Giving to someone who needs it feels better than anything in the world. We were both brought up in homes where it was important to help another as you would want to be helped. We were taught that everyone and everything matters, if we want this beautiful planet to stay that way there had to be love, respect and equality for all or Mother Earth would get disgruntled.
Well this holiday season it is time to honor the one thing in each and every one of us. The ability to love and spread love. For part 2 in our series Gifts That Give Back we have something for everyone. Each gift creates jobs, education, equality for all living beings, ocean protection, clean water or shelter for women in need. All of this just for buying a beautiful gift for someone you love. Win!
1. Minnow Skateboard By Burreo- Uses recycled fishing nets from a program they set up to create these fish scale skate boards. Fishing nets alone create 10% of the destruction and pollution of our oceans and its creatures
2. Bloom 2 Bloom- For every bunch you buy another is donated to a woman's shelter or elderly care facility to create a more beautiful and vibrant space
3. Hand In Hand Soaps- For every gorgeous and beautiful hand soap you buy, another will be donated along with a months worth of clean water to a child in need.
5. Little Pine Restaurant- A stunning restaurant created by the one and only Moby. One of the best new restaurants in LA, packed to the gills with foodies clamoring to get a dish of organic and plant based deliciousness. 100% of ALL proceeds goes to Animal Rights charities. He doesn't take a penny. He's changing the world, the planet and our future one meal at a time.
6. Enrou Candles- This gorgeous candle was created from hours of work all paid to directly to the woman making it. All of Enrou's products directly supports the people and towns making them. They believe in the power of supporting through jobs and education, not handouts. Creating a livelihood and jobs through dignified work that lasts a lifetime and beyond.
What ever you do this holiday season just remember it is more important to give than receive. Give love, support, friendship and encouragement. We love you and thank you for your love and support.