For those of us in Southern California t's safe to say the weather has been really messing with us. If you live in a colder climate you may think it's all beach chairs and bikinis here in Cali, but we want our chance to wear boots and sweaters too! We have been dreaming of a chill in the air and we seem to have finally received it! Thanks weather Gods for cooperating FINALLY. Time to get cozy.
Here are a few of the items we are dying for this fall.
For your toes:
1. We love the red stack heel boots from Anthropologie, we can never resist a pop of color in a tonal outfit and these would look super pretty with an all camel outfit.
2. These lucite stack heel court shoes from Zara are the perfect heel for Fall with your skinny jeans and a loose chunky sweater you are good to go.
3. The perfect rain boot by Loeffler Randall for us Cali girls.... Because when do the rain puddles ever really come above your ankle here? Unless we get the much needed El Niño year we are hoping for.
For your legs:
This fall we are going to be living in either our favorite faux leather pants or baggy rompers. Both are completely comfortable yet unexpected and look great with your old converse and a grandpa cardigan.
1. One of our all time favorite brands, Mother Denim does it again with this sexy pair of high rise "Looker" cigarette pants.
2. Out From Under brings us A loose jumper that looks cozy enough to sleep in, but is totally suitable for running around town.
3. Oh Urban Outfitters Renewal, you have never let us down. For a quick and easy go-to try layering this baggy jumpsuit over a t-shirt or a sweater.
4. We love the detail on these Blank Denim vegan leather pants. Dress them up with pumps and denim button down and piles of necklaces for a dinner date or dress them down with a baggy sweatshirt and sneakers, we can't get enough.
Top it off:
1. Some of our favorite fall jackets are pretty affordable, like this embroidered ethnic jacket from Zara for under $100.
2. This perfect boxy peacoat cape is also from Zara and is a reminder of why we love them so much. They never fail with the classic basics.
3. All these ladies wearing real fur! WTF? why in the world would you ever cause a beautiful little animal pain and suffering when the world is so full of amazing faux fur? It still baffles us why the fashion industry supports this. Here is one of our top faux fur coats this year and it's from our friends at Madewell. Beautiful and kind.
Enjoy the sweater weather!