Something weird has happened lately to this ultimate tomboy. A mysterious wave of ultimate feminine has crept in and I kinda like it in the form of fringe decor. I remember the first time I saw a real person wear fringe, it was Mieke, she was wearing a fringe mini skirt and it was just so cute. But that's her...just beyond all that is cute. So I tucked that secret love away. Then it hit me in the face like a chocolate pie. Last year my friend gave me a burnt orange velvet pillow with long fringe draping from one side and I was in...deep.
Fringe isn't just for clothes anymore...it can transform your home from safe to magical.
Mieke and I fell in love this this light (I am sure you saw it floating around Insta or Pinterest) last year and it made our obsession even worse! It was designed in the 1960's by Swedish designer, Hans Agne-Jakobsson and it is single handedly responsible for the gorgeous trend we are seeing now.
Here are our favorite ways to bring a little fringe into your home...
- We found this incredible DIY chandelier and it's beyond!
- This rose gold fringe mirror now lives in our home..oh and it's only $129!
- DYING...LUSTING...DREAMING of this Ben & Aja Blanc half moon mirror for our living room...just a mortgage payment away :)
- How sweet is this PB Teen fringe hassle banner?
- Thanks Nake B for Target...this cute fringe stool is only $20 now!
- Oh Juju Just...we have been obsessed with you on Insta forever now and we still are
Fringe doesn't have to be silly or overly girly...it can be chic, timeless and sexy....